What is QualityPro?
QualityPro is the pest management industry's "Good Housekeeping" Seal of Approval. This program is designed to increase professionalism of the industry through self-regulation; stimulate consumer demand through increased confidence and a higher public perception of industry professionalism; create common-sense, quality industry standards; and provide marketing opportunities to participating companies by recognizing commitment to excellence and higher performance standards. This is a company, not an individual, designation.
QualityPro companies are environmentally responsible and committed to providing consumers with the highest possible service. Built around the four key principles of Business Operations, Consumer Relations, Environmental Stewardship, and Technician Training, the QualityPro certification is designed to be feasible and affordable for every company in the pest management industry.
What Sets QualityPro participants apart from others?
- Job applicants fill out an application
- Interviews before hiring
- Reference checks of employees
- Criminal background checks
- Motor vehicle record checks
- Drug-free workplace policy
- Insurance policy requirements
- QualityPro company service vehicle standards
- Standard dress policy
- On-the-job safety policy
- Required termite warranty/service agreements
- Customer communication policy
- Trained technicians to the highest industry standards
- Practice proper pesticide handling
- Certified employees
Find out more about QualityPro by visiting the website: http://www.npmaqualitypro.com